Non-profit organizations do important work, and they also face some of the more complex federal and state labor regulations around managing their paid employees and volunteers. We support businesses of every size and kind with their compliance needs, and help them avoid litigation with our safe termination plans.
Sign up to Try Bambee Now
Common Compliance Risks For Non-Profit Business Owners
- Lack of sufficient documentation of warnings needed to terminate unsatisfactory employees
- Appropriate safety and wage information not posted and made available to employees
- Team roles not correctly categorized as exempt/non-exempt
- Employees failing to track hours worked
- Non-compliance with industry insurance laws, specifically ACA
What you get by joining Bambee:
Employee Terminations. Help with safe and legal termination - we’ll make sure to find the best solution to protect your business.
Labor Guidance & Compliance. Full compliance with Federal and State regulations.
Full service HR support. From job descriptions, arbitration agreements, employee handbooks, and other documents to employee conflict resolution and corrective action.
Department of Labor Claim Management. Unemployment claims, wage and hour complaints, disability claims - all managed with Bambee.