With its high competition for talent, management of many different employee types, high turnover, and regular unemployment, the entertainment industry is at high risk of non-compliance with state and federal labor regulations. Bambee can help improve your HR processes to avoid litigation so you can focus on your work. We support businesses of every size and kind with their compliance needs and termination plans.
Sign up to Try Bambee Now
Common Compliance Risks For Entertainment Industry Business Owners
- Mismanaging of wage process resulting in expensive litigation
- Lack of sufficient documentation of warnings needed to terminate unsatisfactory employees
- Non-compliance with wage and hour laws, specifically overtime exemption salary
- Insufficient training for managers that results in poor team management
- Non-compliance with insurance laws, specifically ACA changes
What you get by joining Bambee:
Employee Terminations. Help with safe and legal termination - we’ll make sure to find the best solution to protect your business.
Labor Guidance & Compliance. Full compliance with Federal and State regulations.
Full service HR support. From job descriptions, arbitration agreements, employee handbooks, and other documents to employee conflict resolution and corrective action.
Department of Labor Claim Management. Unemployment claims, wage and hour complaints, disability claims - all managed with Bambee.